Personal training is more than just someone shouting orders at you like you’re at boot camp. It comprises the following:
- Structured training sessions designed specifically to suit your goals and needs.
- Only the safest and most functional exercises that are proven to attain the fastest possible results whilst encompassing a variety of different techniques to alleviate boredom and keep you motivated and interested. You will never know what to expect!
- Total guidance and tuition and constant monitoring to ensure proper technique and safety.
- Motivation to bring out your best and help you strive for that little bit extra that is so difficult to do by yourself but is so rewarding once achieved.
- Constant updating and reviewing of training techniques and intensity to ensure continued progress for you.
- Answers to any questions you may have about training as well as full explanations as to why we are doing the exercises we are doing. Also, nutritional guidance and questions answered.
Who needs personal training
YOU, ME, EVERYONE. We all can benefit from personal training; it just depends on your goals. Football teams have coaches, as do many other sports people. A personal trainer is simply your own health and fitness coach. Do you feel that you’re not reaching your specific goals, finding it hard to stay motivated, feeling stressed, need help to overcome an injury, or do you just want to make sure that the exercise you’re doing is results orientated?
Is it too late ? No, its never too late!
It doesn’t matter whether you are just beginning an exercise program or if you are a recreational or elite athlete. You will get incredible results from the concentrated attention of personal training. You know that exercise is good for you, let personal training turn your exercise into something you look forward to. Every time you train with the help of your personal trainer you will find your exercise is more motivating, more enjoyable, more satisfying, and most of all, you will achieve your goals
Goal You Can Achieve
- Burn Fat/Weight Management
- Build Muscle/Tone up
- Improve Fitness
- Increase Energy Levels
- Relieve Stress
- Boost Metabolism
- Improve Self Image
- Boost Self Confidence
- Improve Posture and Core Stability
- Sports Specific
- General Health
- Injury rehabilitation
- Tighten Abs………ok, you get the idea!
Personal Training Equipment That you can use to archive your goals.